Friday, January 11, 2013

A Few Fun "MONEY MAKING" Facts....

about me!

  • I've been in the paper crafting industry for over a decade
  • My very first client earned me OVER $800!
  • I sold my hand-made cards in fun sets for several years.
  • I sold altered arts too!
  • I've been hosting sold out crops and retreats for 8 years now.
  • I have published an online magazine and newsletter.
  • I have taught classes at local scrapbook stores, online, at hobby shops, local and national scrapbooking events and at a university!
  • I've been published in numerous scrapbook magazines and idea books
  • I started my own kit club, Classy Coordinates back in 2004 and achieved a six-figure income!
I'll share greater detail about my story, as we go along.

....I feel like I've done it all and now I want to share what I know and what I've learned with you.  My knowledge will assist you.  You don't have to make the same mistakes I did.

Not only will I share what I've learned but I'll also share success stories to keep you motivated, as well as great resources and so much more!

It's time to turn your passion into profit!  I did!

Like. Share. Follow.

Tiare.

No comments:

Post a Comment