Monday, April 1, 2013

Meet April Adams of The Magic of Mickey Travel!


This week in the "spotlight" we feature April Adams, Travel Agent for Magic of Mickey Travel.  Read on to learn how social media has helped April build her clientele.  It can do the same for you!

Remember you can learn from those around you in various industries.  Take the advices and lessons of others and apply them to your own business to learn, build and grow. 

Name - April Adams

Contact  - 770-974-3115

Travel Agent For: Magic of Mickey Travel(and cruises).

Description: MOMT is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Our services are FREE and we take the stress out of planning a Disney Vacation. Your vacation begins the day you book with me.

How Long - 7 Months

How did you get started: I met another Travel agent from MOMT while I was down at Disney World. She told me about the company and thought I would be a good candidate since I am very passionate about Disney. I love planning magical vacations and sharing stories.

What you did wrong - Not sure I have done anything wrong yet. My clientele continues to grow every week.

Income - Contributing to the household

What you did right/greatest success - Best way to spread the word is through Social Media. I have created a FB fan page to share promotions, pictures, contests, and referral bonuses.

Greatest challenge - Finishing the deal ... As of now, I only have a 33% return with quotes. It is hard for a client to understand the value of staying on Disney property when they haven't stayed on it before .. but once you do, you never want to stay off property again.

Marketing Success - I used the ads on Facebook to promote my page for a week. It brought me 150 new likes and a couple of potential clients.

Business advice - Stay focused and do something that you are passionate about.

Get featured in the Spotlight!  Each week we like to feature a different business.  Share your story, get FREE publicity and inspire others!  Email us, tell us a little about your business and we'll send you our questionnaire! 



No comments:

Post a Comment